Tuesday 4 January 2011

OCA

Happy New year Blogger

So, as I now have not much time to update this blog, I will just come here only to write  updates about the OCA.

I received back all of the money I paid to the OCA. Thank you OCA for admitting with this gesture that you failed to provide a services for me.

Racism and bullying are not good traits for intellectuals.

I still do want to have answers to my questions that I raised about the OCA.

How did it happen that an installation "artist" with little or no drawing ability or knowledge of the associated theories was my tutor for a DRAWING course?  If I wanted to make installations, I would have signed up for such a course, not for a drawing course.

How did it happen that my tutor admitted that she did not wish to do her job in the OCA as other tutors do there and, yet, I was thrown out, not her. Real ART (not copies of earlier installations, etc.) is not an area for making easy money, if you think otherwise, even Van Gogh will have been a looser for you, because he never made money when he was alive.  Art, for me,  is all about personality, if you do not have one, or put on so many faces you forgot who you are, what are you doing in art?

And the most important question: What is it structure of the OCA?  Is it a college?  But why, then, as any other college does it is not have college rules?  If it is an art school, why does it not have school rules?  If it is just an internet course, why just not say so?  It is unfair to put give people the hope that they are actually joining something like a college system - it is certainly no OU.  Because, if the OCA followed any university or college rules, the OCA administration (actually, according to the OCA documentation, the chief executive,Gareth Dent ) should know that throwing people out must done be for really serious reason, not just for asking to change tutor because of her unsatisfactory work. It is very bad for any college's reputation do something like this, especially nowadays, when each one as financial problems (and do Bucks New University or the University for the Creative Arts want to be associated with such a purely commercial company?).

As for me.  I have only just finish the party period.  I know it was a little bit more excessive this year than usual: I visited all of my friend and returned back to a normal intellectual lifestyle.  I thought I would find something higher in England, but, as it happens,I could freely speak about Foucault, Behterevhe, etc. with the last alcoholic and beggar in our town.

I love this life; each time as something unjust happens to me, something really good happens at the same time. Although I will not drop the case about the OCA, I have done  a test for English language and passed as advanced with 3 mistakes, so I should study a little bit more, but the funny things was that in 2 questions there were mistakes in English as well.  So I am quite happy: I write in English nearly as well as the best native English speakers; at the end of the month, I will have an exam for my new university (I learned my lesson, one needs to go for REALLY good one), so I am busy studying books. Although the exam is not just in one subect (it is about the ability to think), I still think that I need to learn a lot more .

I still have not abandomed the book that OCA gave me.  It was a brillint man that wrote it, so I will continue with the course just so as not to betray the original ideas of the OCA, although it seems that the OCA people have forgotten what they are there for.

By the way, even my washing machine started to work again. :))


So I had VERY pleasant Christmas and Happy new year

Just a note that I never betray any secrets that are told to me in confidence, so, please, if anyone has any questions, I will answer them privately - just say that it is secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment