Monday 3 January 2011

Line drawing detail

Did some drawings with lines. It is easy for me because I like drawing by lines in different media, so it is very easy to control a line for me.


Tried drawing in ink on wet paper. A very interesting effect, but I was not sure what I was doing and tried on a small piece of paper, so, next time, I will try on bigger piece and be more adventurous.
I made my site public yesterday, something I did not want to do at all. But I had no choice because I did not know where I stood with my studies. I am really pleased that I received such good support, even though some comments were very strange. I am not upset from criticism, I am waiting for criticism and more than welcome it, because without criticism nobody can progress – not for better not for worse. And I have no problems with ideas – I think I have too many of them.
I had a lack of communication or understanding from my tutor and that is all. But, yesterday, I received a comment even from her. But, what a surprised me, she said she discussed it with Richard!!! I do not want to judge my tutor, but, so far, everything sounds very strange to me. I have nothing against my tutor and I want to thank her for giving me a comment, even though there was nothing there – no criticism, or constructive remarks – just that she acknowledged me and that she read my blog. I think our relationship will not progress for the better at this moment – I believe that she does not like me, but what can I do? I came here to study and, after publishing my blog when all my private information is revealed to the general public, I have no choice but to study even harder then I did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment