Monday 3 January 2011

23 november

No money in our bank account but, amazingly, all worries have disappeared as well. It is funny how it works. There is no point worrying when you have nothing. Happy, happy ;o) For another 2 weeks ;o(
Drew 2 pictures today.
My onion in jar.
and white bowl on stripy fabric again. Could not not do it because the missed stripe will bother me forever. The scan did not come out well for some reason, the scanner has not worked properly for a few days now.
After working with more colours with coloured pencils, I discovered that they all have different hardinesses.  I bought my coloured pencils at an art shop on the internet, but I would have liked the quality of them to be much better than it is.  Coloured pencils for children are as good.
I looked on the internet and, so far, I found only one shop in China that sells coloured pencils and actually says what hardiness they are.  All the other just say the producer and quantity; not exactly the right approach.  But I guess when you have found a good producer, you will stick with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment