Monday 3 January 2011

Begining

So I’m all settled up and I have my own room now  Of course there is a lot to do there,  but it is my own space where I can be alone  and do work without interruption as long as I like and at whatever time I want. Sometimes I feel as though I have not the time to do everything, but I learn to create time for what I love to do, no matter what, I make an extra hour from a 24 hours day. Yesterday I spent some time looking and reading all I should do on the course. I have looked at all the vidios that the oca provides for students.  I got some interesting ideas of what they want to make me to do and some confusions, but I think I should not worry about it now and ask my tutor later about it.  So far I have absolute trust in my course and my tutor, it is very unusual for me. I am quite a skeptical person and always see the bad and good sides of each medal, but to my surprise, so far, I see only benefits of what this course will give to me  and if problems will come, as they always do, I will deal with them in time.  So I am as a new born puppy and very happy at this moment: wagging my tale and believing the world is wonderful and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment